GAY TIMES and Hinge are inviting two lucky winners to attend GAY TIMES Honours 2022!
Whether it’s a first date, going with a friend or attending with your one true love, it’s a chance to journey into the future hand in hand. It’s sure to be a date unlike any other before…
Simply follow @Hinge on Instagram and tag who you’d like to take in the comment section of this post and we’ll pick one pair of lucky winners at random.
Full terms and conditions for the Hinge x GAY TIMES Honours 2022 ticket competition can be found below.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Gay Times Limited (trading as GAY TIMES), with company number 10611094, and registered office address: 11 Beta Terrace, Masterlord Office Village, Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom, IP3 9FE, whose Instagram handle is @gaytimes.
- The “Prize” refers to two tickets to GAY TIMES Honours 2022.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 18 November at 23:59pm (the “Competition Deadline”). One (1) winner will be selected at random by the Promoter on 21 November and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- To participate in this competition, users must comment on this post with the name/handle of the person they would like to attend.
- This competition will run until the Competition Deadline. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
- You may only enter this competition if you are 18 years or older at the time of entry and you are able to produce a valid proof of age. Employees, contractors, or anyone directly connected with Gay Times Group may not enter.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.