Get ready to dance, laugh and be inspired all while staying at home.
As part of this week’s #undistanced series of programmes, we have a diverse line-up of entertainment and activity to bring us closer together during this time of self-isolation and social distancing.
Drag Race UK’s Divina DiCampo, Pussycat Dolls star Kimberly Wyatt, LGBTQ trailblazers Lady Phyll and Amber Hikes, Diary of a Drag Queen author Crystal Rasmussen, Brazilian sensation Pabllo Vittar, superstar DJ Jodie Harsh, and British swimmer Michael Gunning will all be taking over our Instagram channel this week as part of the series.
See the full programme for the week starting 6 April below:
- Monday 6 April – UK 8PM | USA 3PM EST: Divina DiCampo – Drag Race recap on Instagram Live
- Tuesday 7 April – UK 8PM | USA 3PM EST: Kimberly Wyatt – Pussycat Dolls Dance Class on Instagram Live
- Wednesday 8 April – UK 8PM | USA 3PM EST: Lady Phyll in conversation with Amber Hikes on Instagram Live
- Thursday 9 April – UK 8PM | USA 3PM EST: Crystal Rasmussen Liver Performance and Music Video Premiere
- Friday 10 April – UK 8PM | USA 3PM EST: Pabllo Vittar House Party
- Saturday 11 April – UK 9PM | USA 4PM EST: Jodie Harsh DJ Set on Instagram Live
- Sunday 12 April – UK 4PM | USA 11AM EST: Michael Gunning Easter Work Out on Instagram Live
We’ve received a number of queries and questions from concerned and isolated members of the LGBTQ community.
Naturally, it is a worrying time. This content initiative intends to drive positive stories and sentiment during COVID-19. Through profiling queer creatives, thought leaders, performers and activists across their digital channels, we’re working to ensure that no one from the LGBTQ community feels alone during this incredibly stressful time.
The initiative includes a weekly programme of curated virtual activities and digital events including Q&As, acoustic performances, tutorials, workshops, fitness sessions and live DJ sets.