For all the last-minute shoppers out there, fear not. Your local sex shop or smut store has something sultry (or kitschy!) to nab just before you pull up to White Elephant gift exchange.
Sex is a part of almost everyone’s life. You could be totally vanilla or a hardcore fetishist and there will still be something sexy under the tree you’ll appreciate. This year, we’ve curated an array of unique ideas related to the liberatory power of sex that you can find mostly anywhere.
1. Bondage Bears – Want a good laugh out of your kinky gift-receiver? Find a campy teddy that reflects their… personal interests. There are a range of naughty stuffed animals you can get at a local spot, but these ones from the gorgeously curated Tom of Finland store are adorable.
2. Flogger – A flogger may feel like an intense gift, but something mini always takes the edge off —and not to mention, portable! Flogging, whether soft and playful, or all-out, is a lovely way to spice up how you do foreplay. These ones from Ilya are the best of the best.
3. Poppers – Know yourself a poppers sommelier? Snatch the RUSH out of their hands and upgrade their offering to something boutique-worthy. Double Scorpio is sold at many sex shops and could be described as the “fine wine” of poppers. A range of scent profiles and options can be found, but our fave is “Amber.”
4. Chrome Butt Toys – Chrome is in, Beyoncé decreed, and who says a butt toy can’t also be a display item? These affordable alloy gem plugs could make your Christmas *extra* special.
5. Fancy Anal Beads – The Tom of Finland weighted anal beads aren’t just good, but the packaging they come in will make your gift feel luxe and thoughtful. That and, these will be the nicest anal beads you’ve ever owned — and if you don’t own any at all, what’s wrong with you??
6. Cock Cages – You can get cock cages anywhere, and if you are not so open about your sex life, you’ll be delighted to know they also make effective candle holders. Lock It Up tends to have the most robust offering.
7. A Mini Hitachi – The Hitachi has been the go-to pleaser for all people on the LGBTQ+ spectrum, but did you know it comes in compact size? (We’re obsessed with minis, as you’ve seen.) Add some pleasure to their purse (no pun intended) with this adorable, rechargeable necessity.
8. Butt Plug Collection – In our continued campaign to promote play toys as display items, these Maude butt plugs are the elegant balance between sex and aesthetic.
9. Vintage Smut –You can find vintage porn in a range of different places. Your local sex haunt or vintage bookstore might have a selection of erotica, VHS tapes, or magazines. Tom of Finland’s queer curated store also upkeeps a collection of 90s porn and Physique Pictorials. Add a campy, tasteful stack to their coffee table or bathroom.
10. Lube – A good gift is something you would never buy for yourself, but always need. Lube is one of those things, and let me tell you, most people get bad lube anyway. Spring for the new Head South lube, an independently owned and operated sex company that also has a gorgeous body oil.
This is the GT Holiday Guide. We’re curating 50 (ish) gift ideas across a range of curated lists for all kinds of queer and trans people. These recommendations are not sponsored and have no affiliate link benefit. Our range of gift options and price points ensure you can give a genuinely unique gift, no matter how you celebrate.