Get your wands ready for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, the next instalment in the new series of films from J.K. Rowling, the creator of Harry Potter.
Ahead of its November 16 cinema release – starring an ensemble cast led by Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler, Alison Sudol, Ezra Miller, Jude Law and Johnny Depp – Gay Times giving you the chance to win tickets to the UK premiere in London on November 13.
As you’ll remember at the end of the first film, the powerful Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald (Johnny Depp) was captured by MACUSA (Magical Congress of the United States of America), with the help of Newt.
But, making good on his threat, Grindelwald escaped custody and has set about gathering followers, most unsuspecting of his true agenda: to raise pure-blood wizards up to rule over all non-magical beings.
In an effort to thwart Grindelwald’s plans, Albus Dumbledore (Jude Law) enlists his former student Newt Scamander, who agrees to help, unaware of the dangers that lie ahead.
Lines are drawn as love and loyalty are tested, even among the truest friends and family, in an increasingly divided wizarding world.
For your chance to win, simply watch the trailer and answer the question below.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
©2018 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
Wizarding World™ Publishing Rights ©J.K. Rowling
WIZARDING WORLD and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and ©Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Terms and conditions
- Closing date 09/11/2018
- One winner will be chosen
- The winner will receive a pair of tickets (2 tickets)
- No travel and accommodation will be provided
- Winner must be able to attend on the evening of Tuesday November 13 in London
- Proof of age and ID will need to be provided
- Anyone under the age of 15 will need to attend with a parent or guardian over the age of 18
- This opportunity does not guarantee that you will meet any of the cast, crew and celebrities on the night
- No alternative prize is available if the winner is unable to attend
- UK entrants only