Serving new main pop girl realness.
American actress/singer Hailee Steinfeld has dropped the music video for her Bloodpop collaboration, Capital Letters, the second single from the third and final installment in the Fifty Shades franchise.
The romantic music video intersperses several scenes of Hailee – who has never looked better btw – in multiple outfits with her jaw-droppingly beautiful beau, in locations such as Paris and Monte Carlo.
On the track, the Oscar nominated star sings: “We put a crack in the shadows, and you tell me it’s okay to be the light, and not to swim in the shallows.” Like we said, it’s very romantic (!!!).
The dance-pop anthem is the second cut from the Fifty Shades Freed soundtrack after Rita Ora and Liam Payne’s sultry synthpop duet For You.
Capital Letters is now available on iTunes and streaming services, and you can watch the video below.
The Fifty Shades Freed soundtrack will be released 9 February.
The tracklist is as follows:
- Capital Letters – Hailee Steinfeld x Bloodpop
- For You – Liam Payne and Rita Ora
- Sacrifice – Black Atlass feat. Jessie Reyez
- High – Whethan and Dua Lipa
- Heaven – Julia Michaels
- Big Spender – Kiana Ledé feat. Prince Charlez
- Never Tear Us Apart – Bishop Briggs
- The Wolf – The Spencer Lee Band
- Are You – Julia Michaels
- Cross Your Mind – Sabrina Claudio
- Change Your Mind – Miike Snow
- Come on Back – Shungudzo
- I Got You (I Feel Good) – Jessie J
- Ta Meilleure Ennemie (Pearls) – Samantha Gongol (of Marian Hill) feat. Juliette Armanet
- Deer in Headlights – Sia
- Diddy Bop – Jacob Banks and Louis the Child
- Love Me Like You Do (Fifty Shades Freed) – Ellie Goulding
- Freed – Danny Elfman
- Maybe I’m Amazed – Jamie Dornan
- Cross Your Mind (Spanish Version) – Sabrina Claudio
- Pearls – Samantha Gongol (of Marian Hill