If you’re looking for a panda petting, yoga master who can dance it’s time to move to Canada.
Since he was elected as Canada’s Prime Minister it’s almost as if Justin Trudeau has been on a crusade to win our hearts. Not only is he a fine piece of politician, he’s also an inspiring leader, giving a brighter and more optimistic tone to Canada’s government.
Just recently, Toronto Pride announced that he’s going to be the first sitting Prime Minister to join the parade on July 3.
— Pride Toronto (@PrideToronto) February 22, 2016
So we thought it would be a good idea to have a look at all the reasons Prime Minister Trudeau is our favourite political heartthrob
01. He’s a bit of a stunner.
Seriously, he even looks good in a cowboy hat.
02. He can dance – and learns as much as he can about other cultures – check out the PM showing off his bhangra moves at a gathering of Indian Canadians.
03. He is a well-trained yogi – The yoga teacher David Gellineau just recently posted a picture of the Canadian Prime Minister doing the Mayurasana or peacock pose.
— Greg Kolz (@gregkolz) April 8, 2013
04. He keeps very good company – If Barak’s approves, everyone approves.
05. He’s the Prime Minister to pandas – Well not really, but these two he met at The Toronto Zoo certainly loved him.
View this post on Instagram
Today I had the pleasure to unveil the names of the Toronto Zoo’s panda cubs! Say hello to Jia Panpan (Canadian Hope) & Jia Yueyue (Canadian Joy). J’ai eu le plaisir aujourd'hui de dévoiler le nom des bébés pandas du Zoo de Toronto ! Bonjour Jia Panpan (espoir canadien) et Jia Yueyue (joie canadienne).
06. His porn name is Smokey Sussex and he’s favourite Justin is… Timberlake (sorry, Bieber)
Justin Trudeau takes the Maclean’s 60-Second ChallengeTo warm up for more serious questions at #MacTownHall, Justin Trudeau took our 60-Second Challenge. Tune into our town hall with the PM on Wednesday at 2 p.m. ET, and ask your own questions here: http://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/the-macleans-town-hall-with-justin-trudeau/
Publicado por Maclean’s em Segunda, 14 de dezembro de 2015
07. He welcomed refugees from the Syrian crisis to Canada – He even went to the airport himself to greet a government plane full of refugees to Toronto.
08. He’s Star Wars fan.
— Justin Trudeau (@JustinTrudeau) December 16, 2015
09. He is a huge supporter of the LGBT community
Keep up the good work, Mr Prime Minister.
Words Rafael Farias Teixeira