Oh, my beautiful Blighty

Oh, my beautiful Blighty. You’ve managed to blow my… mind – A HA! – once again. The second instalment of the 2014 #EuroVisageTourage has come to a close and, as you read this, I’m already pining for my UK loves! You can’t keep me away. I seriously need to get a dual citizenship as I’ve fallen even further in love with your fair country. I had such fun and I want to thank you all for coming out to see me. Winter weather in the UK is NOT FUN, but my babies weathered the elements and came to snuggle in my bosom once again. I’d literally just disembarked from the first Drag Stars at Sea cruise the day before my first UK date and I’m already packing my bags to board the next. Don’t worry, though, you can join me next year if you missed out.

Are you all ready for the festive season? My return to the UK couldn’t have come at a better time so I could get my daughters some fun treats that I couldn’t get back home in the US. I think I may have single handedly boosted the UK economy in the run up to Christmas. You’re welcome, Primark…

I can already sense the build up in antici…pation – sorry, I sometimes switch back into Rocky Horror mode without warning, I just finished playing Riff Raff in a production of the RHS in Texas, after all – for the new season of RuPaul’s Drag Race. I know a lot of you have been waiting for the next instalment since we crowned Bianca, but NOW is the time to start getting excited. It’s not long until we announce the new bitches on the block. Oh, and there are a few surprises along the way, so prepare yourselves for another amazing season. Put it this way, I’m just as excited to see season seven as you are!

So until next time, visit my official site, michellevisage.com, or hit me up on Twitter – @michellevisage. XXX MV

Comments

More

Edinburgh’s InterContinental The George gets a snazzy rejig (and the kilts are pretty nice too)

This is the rumoured cast for RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 5

NEO 10Y wants us to “break the simulation” on powerful new single Stan Yourself

Love Island star says she doesn’t believe in same-sex marriage

Here are all the celebrities who’ve come out as LGBTQ in 2019 (so far)

Watch new trailer for Jungle Cruise with Disney’s first major gay character

Fans are convinced this original American Horror Story star is returning for 1984

Elton John defends Ellen DeGeneres over friendship with George Bush

Press enter to search