Rocky Horror Visage

Well my muckers, here we are again. Another month has literally flown by and I’ve been DYING to tease you, ahem, I mean talk to you about season seven of RuPaul’s Drag Race. Just know this: when it airs, you’re going to GAG like you’ve never GAGGED before… Wellllll, you know what I mean. Did you all know that you can now get your RPDR fix on Netflix with the addition of season six? I’m sure you’re all on your third watch by now you crazy babies, but I wanted to make sure.

It’s one of the most wonderful times of the year for me. My heart and soul lies in musical theatre and I know the more hardcore #glitterazzi among you will be aware that last Halloween, I had the pleasure of playing Magenta in the Woodlawn Theatre production of Rocky Horror. Well little ones, this bitch is going back for MORE. Last year, Riff Raff was played by the one and only Willam Belli, but alas, Willam isn’t part of the cast this year. I don’t know why. With the DWV split, I’m sure he has more time on his well manicured hands. So who IS playing Riff Raff, I hear you cry?? This year, Riff Raff will be played by… ME! Yes, you read it right. And I’m going to fucking SLAY them, in boy drag, to the death. The role of Frank this year has been taken by my baby Adore Delano, while Magenta is being repped by some other queen called Bianca Del Rio. You’ve heard of her, right?

Something else that excites me about this time of year is that we’re getting desperately close to the Al and Chuck Drag Stars at Sea cruises! You better all have booked your tickets and prepared yourselves for the best week of your lives. Well, it will be if you’ve booked in my VIP group. Otherwise I can’t promise anything…

I’m looking forward to hearing from you all on Twitter – @michellevisage – or on my website, michellevisage.com! XXX MV

Comments

More

Edinburgh’s InterContinental The George gets a snazzy rejig (and the kilts are pretty nice too)

This is the rumoured cast for RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 5

NEO 10Y wants us to “break the simulation” on powerful new single Stan Yourself

Love Island star says she doesn’t believe in same-sex marriage

Here are all the celebrities who’ve come out as LGBTQ in 2019 (so far)

Watch new trailer for Jungle Cruise with Disney’s first major gay character

Fans are convinced this original American Horror Story star is returning for 1984

Elton John defends Ellen DeGeneres over friendship with George Bush

Press enter to search