Love Island star Justin Lacko comes out as loving both “women and men”

Justin Lacko has addressed his sexuality in a series of Instagram posts.

The model, who appeared on Love Island Australia and I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!, told his followers: “I won’t lie anymore within myself. I want freedom to be free. I respect myself to say this. I love me and always will.”

He later clarified on his Instagram story that this isn’t “me coming out at all about being gay. This is me coming out today that I fall in love with a person not a sex. I love women and man that’s it. “Gay, bi, straight – just be who you are.”

Justin continued to say that he doesn’t “care and neither should anyone else.” In the posts – which have now been deleted – the star didn’t clarify whether he identifies as bisexual, pansexual, sexually fluid or queer.

After he deleted his comments, he uploaded an image of a black square alongside the peace sign emoji.

View this post on Instagram

✌🏼

A post shared by JUSTIN (@justinlacko) on

When Justin was in the jungle, he revealed he has “help onto a grudge” with his grandma after she assumed he was gay.

He explained: “I say ‘hi’ to her when I see her at Christmas time, I acknowledge her, but that’s it She said something like, ‘I think it’s time we admitted that Justin is gay and in the closet. He never brings girls home.’”

In a conversation with his fellow campmates, Justin said he was offended by his grandma’s comments because “someone’s sexuality is none of your business. I don’t feel like it’s anyone’s business unless I choose to say it myself.”

View this post on Instagram

In my @emporioarmani 😉 shot by @rosannafaraci

A post shared by JUSTIN (@justinlacko) on

Comments

More

Don Lemon calls out “Hollywood elite” for staying silent on US protests

10 books about racism and Black lives white people should be reading right now

Here are some incredible anti-racism charities you can donate to in the UK

Eyewitness to Tony McDade’s murder says police “jumped right out the car and started shooting”

Here’s how you can donate to the Black Lives Matter movement in the US

Grindr removes ethnicity filter following mass criticism

Munroe Bergdorf calls out L’Oréal over hypocritical Black Lives Matter post

HBO’s new voguing series Legendary is the queer breakout hit of 2020

Press enter to search