Disney | ABC Television Group via Flickr

Caitlyn Jenner wrote on Twitter that she felt “blessed” to be part of the trans community.

Just last week, Caitlyn Jenner was finally admitting that she was wrong for supporting Donald Trump. In an essay for The Washington Post, the television personality said she no longer supports the businessman because the past two years have given her the opportunity to reflect on a “lot of topics” that have came up in the LGBTQ community.

Jenner wrote that she thought that she could “shift the minds” of anti-LGBTQ politicians within the administration. However, she reflected on her failure to do so, saying: “Sadly, I was wrong. The reality is that the trans community is being relentlessly attacked by this president. The leader of our nation has shown no regard for an already marginalized and struggling community.

“He has ignored our humanity. He has insulted our dignity. He has made trans people into political pawns as he whips up animus against us in an attempt to energize the most right-wing segment of his party, claiming his anti-transgender policies are meant to ‘protect the country.'”

Related: Laverne Cox gave advice to Caitlyn Jenner before she came out as trans

YouTube

And now, AZ Central reports that Jenner has donated $20,000 to the Southwest Center for their new Transgender Resource and Navigation Service (TRANS). The service is aimed at transgender and gender non-binary people and wants to help them in navigating the healthcare services, including getting better access to hormone treatments.

Jenner also donated $20,000 to GSLEN Phoenix, which works to create a safe school environment for LGBTQ students. And she also donated $15,000 to the Arizona Trans Youth and Parent Organization, who are planning to use the money to financially support the families of transgender children, including assistance for the children to legally change their names.

Jenner’s final donation was to Mulligan’s Manor, which is a Phoenix-area group home for at-risk LGBTQ youth, aged from 12 to 17. She and the executive director of the Caitlyn Jenner Foundation, Sophie Hutchins, donated $30,000.

Speaking about the donation to Fox 10, she said: “I want to concentrate on this next generation coming up, the ones that are 5 to 15 to 20 years old, this next generation coming up to make it easier for them. Don’t put all of these challenges out in front of them. Make it more normal.”

Writing on Twitter, Jenner said: “I had a great time today distributing four grants to extremely deserving organizations in the Phoenix area. I am blessed to be a part of this community.”