This September, we’re off to Gallipoli, the ‘Ibiza of Italy’, to attend a four day beach party.
From 21 – 25 September, Italy Gay Travels will be hosting the highly-anticipated Italy Gay Summer Party. A four-day gay beach party in one of the most beautiful undiscovered gems of Italy: the bay of Gallipoli (not the one in Turkey)!
Check out the highlights:
- 3 or 4 night packages available. Starting from only €390 per person, including Accommodation, Breakfast and the exclusive Italy Gay Event Pass
- Stay in the tallest hotel in Gallipoli, Bellavista Club, overlooking the Old Town with stunning 360 degree views of the bays and beyond
- VIP access to Samsara beach club for the duration of the event: cocktails, lunches and chilled out beats (eat your heart out Café del Mar!)
- Exclusive Friday Night Party in Le Mine Vaganti (Loose Cannons): a restored farmhouse which now stages the Open-Air Summer Party
- Saturday Night Party at the biggest Gay Club of Southern Italy, Picador Village, infamously well known for the huge attendance of ‘local talent’
- Shake that thing on Sunday afternoon at the Explosive Closure Party right on the beach of Gallipoli, at one of the most famous beach clubs in the world, Samsara
If you prefer, you can book your own accommodation in the area and simply purchase the Italy Gay Event Pass, which includes:
- Exclusive access to the VIP area of Samsara. This is valid for the duration of the tour and includes 2 free drinks (who doesn’t like cocktails on the Beach?).
- One Free drink and canapes over the bay of Gallipoli on the Welcome Aperitif Evening
- Entrance Ticket to the Mine Vaganti Party on Friday night, 2 drinks included
- Entrance Ticket to the main party, Italy Gay Summer Official Party, at Picador Village, an exclusively gay club in Salento, 2 drinks included
- Free bus/shuttle night transfer to and from the venues from Bellavista Club
- 2 Meal vouchers to be used at the BellaVista Club, Le Sirene EcoResort and the Jolly Hotel Gallipoli (lunch or Dinner).
- Access to the swimming pool and private beach areas of Le Sirene EcoResort and the Jolly Hotel Gallipoli
The Gay Times team will be out in full swing, and we can’t wait to see you all there!
To find out more, and to book your steamy getaway, go to Italy Gay Travel.