This October, Gay Times Travel is taking you on a cruise around the Dalmatian coast. Enjoy time on the cruiser’s spacious decks, take a refreshing dip in the shimmering waters of the Adriatic Sea and spend the afternoons and evenings on our carefully planned itinerary. During the cruise you will get to explore some of Croatia’s stunning islands including Hvar, Mljet and Korčula and of course Dubrovnik, the “Pearl of the Adriatic”.
Relax and unwind and let the captain, the crew and your Gay Times Travel rep take care of you as you cruise from one island to another on the deluxe MS Admiral cruiser. During the evenings the boat will be moored up in port giving you plenty of time to enjoy Croatia’s bars, cafes and nightlife.
The MS Admiral is a stunning 43 meter long deluxe vessel built in 2015 with the latest state-of-the-art equipment and amenities, including a beautiful dining room and bar, a stunning spacious sun deck and luxury cabins. The Admiral offers 19 twin or double cabins all with en-suite facilities, guaranteeing an intimate and comfortable sailing for guests.
Your Trip Includes
- 8 days / 7 nights charter with crew (14 – 21 October)
- Return overseas airport transfers from Split airport to Split Harbour
- Gay Times Travel representative throughout
- All cabins accommodate 2 people with twin or double beds, all en-suite and air-conditioned
- 7 nights half board accommodation (English breakfast & 3 course lunch)
- Welcome cocktail party
- Captain’s dinner on Friday night in Bol
- Afternoon tea or coffee with biscuits
- 1 beach towel per person per week
- Daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen and towels midweek
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olive oil and wine tasting on-board
- 1 drink with lunch each day (wine, beer or juice)
- 1 Litre of water daily per guest
- Sightseeing tours of: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- Evening dinner cruise along the old city walls of Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik cable car entrance fee
- Mljet National Park entrance fee
- Croatian wine tasting in Bol
- All-inclusive Croatian Village Party, Pelješac Peninsula.
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik
- Visitors’ tax & port fees
- Total financial protection through Diva Destination’s ATOL bonding
Early Bird Offer (10 cabins only!)
- Lower Deck (Porthole) – £1299 / £1199 per person
- Main Deck – (Window) – £1399 / £1299 per person
- Upper Deck (Window) – £1499 / £1399 per person
- Return flights from the UK to Split, Croatia
- 5 evening meals will be taken at the ports of call and will be paid for by guests individually
- Drinks at the bar, tips
For the full itinerary, please fill out the request for more information (below) and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours.