The Creative Account Manager (Agency) will be responsible for developing commercial opportunities for the Gay Times brand across all media platforms, by leveraging new and existing contacts to securine campaigns in any of the following areas: Fashion, Grooming, Style, Agency or Publications.
- Display Campaign (Online/Mobile) – PMP and Online Brand takeovers across our portfolio.
- Advertorials/Native content – Liaising between external agencies/brands and our Editorial team.
- Print Advertising – Building and maintaining lasting relationships with both agencies and brands.
- Social Media – Managing social channel takeovers and influencer engagement campaigns.
- Brand partnerships – Establishing commercial relationships to deploy across all Gay Times platforms.
- Event Sponsorship – Assist the Events team in delivering brand sponsorships for all events.
- Experiential – Developing and delivering innovative and authentic brand campaigns in line with the heritage of Gay Times and modern advancements in experiential marketing.
- Newsletters – Liaise with the Marketing team to provide branded newsletter content covering the areas of fashion, culture and travel.
- Gay Times Shopping – Liaise with our affiliates and Marketing team to drive high sales through the Gay Times Shopping platform, including the development of brand sponsorship agreements.
The Creative Accounts Manager will also assist the Senior Creative Account Manager in any additional sales activities identified by the Commercial Director.
- Liaise daily with agencies, PR firms and brands to develop sales pipelines and increase revenue.
- Present proposals to new clients, including agencies and major brands.
- Develop a pipeline of new potential clients – using market information, competitor analysis, networking, research of databases and working closely with the Editorial and Marketing teams.
- Continually develop and iterate media packs in line with our growth.
- Undertake all aspects of the booking administration process, and ensure booking confirmation.
- Work alongside the Events and Sponsorship team to identify commercial opportunities within the calendar of events.
- Work with the Finance team to send out accurate invoicing and aid the credit control process.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador, both in client meetings and public events.
- Take part in weekly/monthly planning meetings to develop of new business projects.
- Network at key industry events to develop sales pipeline.
- Consistently meet and surpass both performance based and company targets, as set out by the Commercial Director.
- Delivering multi-platform campaigned across lifestyle brands.
- Established agency and PR contacts.
- Managing multiple projects of varying importance simultaneously.
- Presenting campaign proposals and winning pitches at board level.
- Campaign management and post campaign analysis experience.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe and Microsoft Office suites.
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Proven problem solver.
- A self-starter.
- A keen eye for detail.
Please apply with CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com (Commercial Director)
Finally, personality and drive are important to us. Perhaps your professional experience doesn’t exactly match up to what we’ve listed above, but you think you’ve got what it takes. If the role excites you, send over your CV with a cover letter telling us why and we’ll take a look.