9 to 5 The Musical
The best show we've seen all year.
Sure, it's a bold claim, but we think we can support it. Here are our top 5 moments from the opening night performance at London's New Wimbledon Theatre:
More from GT Stage
1. Bonnie Langford's legs. Wow, that woman's flexible.
2. Ben Richards in his pants. Well, glittery pink hot-pants, so maybe they weren't his. But still, pants. Actually for that matter he's topless for the curtain call too.
3. Natalie Casey - in her night gown - building to a spine-tingling crescendo and getting all empowered. She's come a long way since Hollyoaks.
4. Jackie Clune hilariously channelling her inner Lily Tomlin: "I'm no fool. I've killed the boss, you think they're not gonna fire me for a thing like that?"
5. Any scene where Amy Lennox has a gun.
Also, DOLLY PARTON IS THE NARRATOR. Her beautiful face beams down over the stage from a giant clock-shaped video screen suspended above the action. She even sings during the finale.
Now if that's not entertainment, we don't know what is.
5/5 Click here for tickets and more information.
Words: Stu Hurford