8 Notes on Born This Way on National Lady Gaga Day
1. You will have heard this song by now, and if you haven't you are going to hear a hell of a lot of it from now on... Get used to it.
More from GTea Break
2. Yes, it sounds like Express Yourself, well done.
3. YOU'RE LEBANESE, YOU'RE ORIENT
4. DON'T BE A DRAG JUST BE A QUEEN. You know how when you google your favourite band or tv show for a t-shirt, and instead of finding some actual merchandise, you get a crappy slogan slapped on an ugly t-shirt with the worst possible font imaginable. This will happen.
5. Love that synth. As much as we love The Toxic Avenger. Remix, please.
(if we're honest, we were expecting something a little bit more like the above...)
6. Has anyone else ever used the word transgender in a pop song that will undoubtedly be number one? Gold star.
7. When Glee inevitably get their mitts on it, we want them to do a thrash metal mash up. Marilyn Manson, perhaps. Or capital H-I-M.
8. I WAS BORN THIS WA-HEY