Competitions & Offers
You lucky and soon to be extremely well dressed people! GT has teamed up with the accessible luxury retailer my-wardrobe.com to offer two style conscious gentleman the chance to win £500 each – perfect for creating their ideal look for that romantic weekend away. From cozy knits to slick tailoring, all your style bases are covered. Choose from over 150 menswear brands and be inspired by must-have collections from Mulberry, D&G Dolce & Gabbana, Vivienne Westwood, Polo Ralph Lauren and Burberry. At my-wardrobe.com you will enjoy expert service and advice from a dedicated customer care team and covet your beautifully wrapped order delivered direct to your chosen address. Make my-wardrobe.com your ultimate online fashion destination. To enter, email your full details with ‘My Wardrobe’ in the subject line to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions apply:
1. The competition will run on from Monday 25 January.
2. Closing date for entries is midnight on 24 February.
3. Unless otherwise stated, the competition is open to all residents of the UK and ROI aged 18 or over, except employees of Gay Times and Meemi Ltd trading as my-wardrobe.com and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition, including the third party promotional partners.
4. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then my-wardorbe.com reserves the right to redraw the prize.
5. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
6. An eligible entrant must be an individual and must submit an entry in the form provided by Gay Times under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
7. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Gay Times and my-wardrobe.com reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. Gay Times and my-wardrobe.com reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
8. There is one prize of £500 per person for 2 winners. The winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received prior to the close of the competition. The winner will be notified by email within twenty eight (28) days from the draw date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Gay Times and my-wardrobe.com reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries which were received before the closing date.
9. The winner will receive a code to enter when they purchase items up to the value of £500 x 2 at my-wardrobe.com. The code will expire when they have reached £500 per person.
10. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
11. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
12. The judge's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Gay Times and my-wardrobe.com will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Gay Times and my-wardrobe.com, or their employees, Gay Times and my-wardrobe.com will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s enjoyment of the prize
15. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. Gay Times and my-wardrobe.com reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in their sole discretion, a competition is not capable for being conducted as specified. Gay Times and my-wardrobe.com reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
17. The promoter of this prize draw is Gay Times (address below)
18. By entering this competition, you agree to be contacted by my-wardrobe.com for promotional purposes.
More from Competitions & Offers